This one is a hot topic, recently chrome team released some changes to the Chrome Browser, so that some PAGES could get missing.
You still see Menu, still see screen list but the page itself is gone, blank, empty.
How to fix?
Just change settings in the Chrome:
1. Type chrome://flags/ in the browser address bar and press Enter.
2. You should see the list of options:
3.Enable Temporarily Unexpire M90 flags - Make it ENABLE, then restart browser:
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2. In the search bar type Lazy Frame or just Lazy:
5. Under Enable lazy frame loading choose Disabled:
6. Press Relaunch Now at the right bottom corner:
That is it.