Here I would like to discuss some new features that are to come in version 4.
Product is under beta testing, it goes very well and based on community opinion, will be a success.
Most significant change is enhanced Mobile Device support.
Now screens and menus re-size based on your device automatically. Below is example when Control Debit/Credit amount fields being repositioned automatically on screen width change.
Second great feature is Enhanced Navigation for screen touch devices. All the buttons being made a bit bigger to get easily pressed by finger. Menu had been reworked to allow to navigate by fingertip.
Last thing - controls being repositioned and reworked, they all have the same width and come with description:
In overall, new approach reduced amount of code for developer 10 times. Numerous system enhancements improved the speed of operations locally by 30% as well on the server by 30%.
That is all about UI enhancements at the moment.
All the Best,
What is happening with web based ERP in South East Asia. Specifically Acumatica, including cloud version deployed on MS Azure platform. In both, SaaS and on-premise delivery methods.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Notice of Vacancy. Sales Manager. Cloud ERP Singapore.
Acumatica Cloud ERP Distributor
Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia
Position: Sales and Account Manager.
We are a leader in the Cloud ERP Solutions market place. US based company, established since 2006, we have grown to provide software solutions to many companies Globally and in the Asia Pacific Region. Singapore office in operation since 2009. Business life cycle phase: Active Growth.
Job Description: Sales Manager, Key Account Manager
- Identify key account (Large SMB and Enterprises) in Singapore and the region
- Generate sales leads, conduct software demonstrations, propose appropriate solutions for companies in different industries
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets for our ERP business software solution
- Manage client accounts and maintaining basic customer service & relationship
- To handle the complete sales cycle from lead generation, presentation, demonstration, quotation, negotiation to closing of sales
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience. Prior ERP sales experience a must
- Must be performance and target driven. Excellent track record in meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
- Bachelor degree required
- Familiar with basic accounting, business operations and Internet technologies
- Must be Singapore Citizen or PR to apply
- Mandarin speaking and writing skills is a plus
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best,
Posted by Sergey Vereshchagin at 11:30 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)